Top Five Fall winter Street Style Trends to Shop Now
Top Five Fall/winter Street Style Trends to Shop Now
The year 2018 is about to end and after the most recent New York Fashion Week, our minds are already full of plenty of innovative and sensational ideas to upgrade our street style wardrobes. The prevalent street style trends this year had been much flashy and head-turning, and they do not seem to fade away in the coming days too. Here we share some of the most rocking and must-have street style trends for the coming year.
- Leopard and Cheetah Prints:
The retro wildlife prints are back in a big way and more than expected they have exploded the stores right now. Not just wild cats’ printing, you can find the dazzling snakeskin and zebra prints in the form of tops bottoms, outerwear and accessories too. Styling the stunning snakeskin printed biker jacket, cheetah-printed tights or faux fur Leopard clutch with your regular outfit can give a dramatic twist to your overall look.
- Neon Colors:
The eye-catching Neon is the hottest trend that had been spotted on the top celebrities in the street style lately. The flashy and fluorescent hues are amazingly styled by the sensational celebs like Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner. The recent collection of Prada has approved it to be the fashion trend that will remain prevalent in the upcoming year too.
- Cowboy Boots:
Winter is all about boots and this year, jazz it all up with the head-turning cowboy boots with your regular street style outfits. Although they don’t prove to be as super-comfy as sneakers, they surely add oomph to your boring winter attires. The color options and styling ideas are endless with these gorgeous pointed toed and high heeled boots.
- Boiler Suits:
If you are not interested in wearing the traditional dress codes and styles someday, just grab the boiler suits as they are the up and coming rising trend of the season. As seen on the runways worn by the stunning models such as Gigi Hadid and Selena Forest, these badass, one-piece outfits have the most subtle balance of masculinity and femininity.
- Retro-inspired Sneakers:
Sneakers do not have to be plain and boring this year! There are endless options of colors and styles for sneakers in recent fashion updates. You can opt the ones from the retro inspiration of ‘Dad sneakers’, blooming pastels, or the reboot of vintage styled gum sole sneakers.
Photo by Bruce mars from Pexels
Check out other Fashion Articles
- Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or - February 8, 2019
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot - February 7, 2019
- I think I do myself a disservice by comparing myself to - February 6, 2019
- You dont have to be scared of me because I am loyal - February 5, 2019
- Your time is limited so dont waste it - January 15, 2019
- Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it - January 15, 2019
- Happy Birthday Savvy Turtle - January 13, 2019
- Do what you can where you are with - December 29, 2018
- People always say that you cant please everybody - December 29, 2018
- If you love what you do If you love going to the office - December 29, 2018
Savvy Turtle is a Veteran owned Brand & Corporation ran by Disabled Veterans and our Founder James D. Wilson
Thank You for your support and being a loyal fan & customer of Savvy Turtle.
Savvy Turtle is ASL friendly...