3 Reasons Why You Should Write an Amazon Review:
As soon as you click the “Place Your Order” button on Amazon, you wait with bated breath for your wonderful new product to arrive. When the mail carrier finally drops it off, you rip off the packaging, delighted by your new purchase. Over the next few days, you use the product and maybe think about the good and bad aspects of it. Perhaps you tell your friends and family about the pros and cons of the product. Then, life goes on and you never give it a second thought.
But what if you could help a bunch of people—either by recommending an amazing product or by warning them about low-quality merchandise?
Well, you can help people this way. And best of all, it’s easy and quick. All you need to do is write an Amazon review!
Writing Amazon Reviews
Why You Should Write a Review
There are plenty of reasons to write an Amazon Review! Here are some of the best:
- You help other people decide whether to spend their hard-earned money on a product. Buying something online can be a risk. What if the product doesn’t look anything like the image on Amazon? What if it is poorly made? On the other hand, what if it is the most amazing product you have ever used, and you want everyone to experience how great it is? Either way, reviews help people decide what to buy and what to skip. In fact, you have probably relied on Amazon reviews before when buying a product. So why not return the favor and write a quick snippet about a product to help other people make a decision?
- There’s something in it for you. Amazon’s top reviewers can reap some pretty great benefits. Amazon has an invite-only service called Vine that “invites the most trusted reviewers on Amazon to post opinions about new and pre-release items to help their fellow customers make informed purchase decisions.” By writing enough quality reviews, you can get some pretty sweet perks!
- It helps the seller enormously. If there is a seller on Amazon who has a great, quality business that you want to support, there is almost no better way to help them grow. The more positive reviews a seller has on Amazon, the bigger boost they get on Amazon’s search page. Plus, feedback helps sellers improve the quality of their products!
How To Write an Amazon Review
Writing an Amazon review is quick and easy! All you need to do is follow these three steps:
- Go to the product page for the item you bought on Amazon.
- Click the “Write a Customer Review” button, underneath the other reviews.
- Write your review and click the “Submit” button.
Help Savvy Turtle by Writing A Review!
If you want to take a minute to write us a review on the product you bought from Savvy Turtle, we would be very grateful. Thank you for supporting us!
James D. Wilson
Founder of Savvy Turtle