Savvy Turtle Live Chew The Fat Hour Rules
Savvy Turtle Live Chew The Fat Hour Rules:
- Must be 18 years or older to be a guest on our show.
- Must be an active YouTube Creator or equivalent.
- No cursing, If you slip we will move on as if it didn’t happen no worries we are all adults but if you continue as if its your second language we will remove you from that day’s or night’s show no exception. You are welcomed to come back on any other show provided that you show the same respect for Savvy Turtle and Community as you do on the other Creator shows you are a guest on to include how you act and present yourself to your own YouTube community audience, fans, and members.
- No Sex, Religion, Politics, Race, Hate of any kind will be tolerated period., To include using it in any subjects of discussion. Savvy Turtle is neutral in all areas and Savvy Turtle Live is not the place to talk about, share your views or discuss any of it. All Creators need a place to get away for a bit to let their hair down in a relax and safe environment.
- Savvy Turtle does not sell your information nor do we store it after any Live show, Any and all information you provide to us during Live shows are used for that shows purpose.
- It is your choice (The Viewer, Guest, Subscriber, Member) to decide whether or not you give us your physical address.
- Anyone wanting to enter our Random Drawings, Monthly Finale skill Giveaways and or Creator Teams Random Drawings will be required to enter by filling out an entry form provided by us before the start of any such Promotion Period. If you decline to do so its your choice just know that you legally opted out of participating by declining to fill out the entry form.
- Savvy Turtle Inc. (Savvy Turtle) is the only entity and or person (Savvy) authorized to amend, change, edit or remove any of these rules set forth.