Outfit Ideas for Christmas Eve Gatherings
Outfit Ideas for Christmas Eve Gatherings: Whether you’re a working woman, a stay-at-home mom, or a college student, picking the ideal outfit for Christmas Eve can be a draining and tiresome task, especially if you haven’t had time to follow the fashion industry lately. This Christmas Eve, we’ve made the task a lot easier for you by suggesting outfit ideas that will not only have your back this Christmas Eve but can be worn on multiple other occasions as well!
- The basic red-and-white dress
A white blouse and a red skirt form the most basic Christmas outfit that looks pretty and elegant at the same time! It’s a minimalist outfit for all those that aren’t looking for something that’s too “over-the-top.” You can cover your legs with leggings if it’s too cold in to wear a skirt in your area. Pair this dress with red heels and apply red nail paint on your nails to bring out the red color of your skirt!
2. Little red dress
Get a simple red dress and pair it up with black stockings. However, make sure that the dress isn’t too flowy and is tight-fitted to your body. Pair the dress with a heavy necklace and black heels. To bring out the elegant look of the dress, be sure to wear a heavy necklace with it that embraces the upper part of the dress. You can adorn your forearm with bangles and your hand with rings.
- The casually fancy outfit
Pick your favorite pair of skin-tight black jeans and top it up with a red, fancy, laced, full-sleeved top. Carry a silver clutch with you and make sure that you bring out a heavy silver necklace that embraces the top. Don’t forget to wear a dark, red lip shade to bring out the red Christmas look. The best thing about this outfit is that later on, you can wear it on not-so-fancy occasions. You can even wear it to the mall or any casual coffee shop when you want to hang out with your friends. Therefore, investing in such an outfit is worth it.
- The blue-green-and-red dress!
This outfit has the perfect blend of blue, green and red – the three colors that make up the core of Christmas. To obtain this casual yet stylish look, pair a skirt that has red, green and blue colored squares with black leggings and a black or red top. Wear black or red heels with the dress and there you go; a casual Christmas Eve look is ready! If you want a fancier look, pair the dress with heavy silver jewelry.
So, what are you waiting for? Try out these outfits and get ready for all the compliments that are bound to come your way!
Check out other Fashion Articles
- Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or - February 8, 2019
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot - February 7, 2019
- I think I do myself a disservice by comparing myself to - February 6, 2019
- You dont have to be scared of me because I am loyal - February 5, 2019
- Your time is limited so dont waste it - January 15, 2019
- Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it - January 15, 2019
- Happy Birthday Savvy Turtle - January 13, 2019
- Do what you can where you are with - December 29, 2018
- People always say that you cant please everybody - December 29, 2018
- If you love what you do If you love going to the office - December 29, 2018
Savvy Turtle is a Veteran owned Brand & Corporation ran by Disabled Veterans and our Founder James D. Wilson
Thank You for your support and being a loyal fan & customer of Savvy Turtle.
Savvy Turtle is ASL friendly...