Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or
Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or:
“Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression, and respect.” – Alain de Botton
Quotes picked out for you:
Check out other Inspirational Quotes
Sign Up for our free newsletter via your email address and receive daily Inspirational Quotes right in your inbox before you start your day, make sure you start it off on the right foot.
- I have often wondered how it is that every man - April 25, 2019
- The more we value things outside our control - April 24, 2019
- Peace means far more than the opposite of war - April 23, 2019
- If it is not right do not do it - April 22, 2019
- Good teaching is one-fourth preparation - April 21, 2019
- I was raised to believe in hard work - April 20, 2019
- No one should be harassed or mistreated - April 19, 2019
- So I look for the best and am prepared - April 18, 2019
- Behind every great man is a woman - April 13, 2019
- For trance music to be good - April 12, 2019
Savvy Turtle is a Veteran owned Brand & Corporation ran by Disabled Veterans and our Founder James D. Wilson
Thank You for your support and being a loyal fan & customer of Savvy Turtle.
Savvy Turtle is ASL friendly...