Brilliant Outfit Ideas for a Casual First Date
Brilliant Outfit Ideas for a Casual First Date:
What to wear on a casual first date can be a daunting question to figure out on your own. It’s understandable that you would want to put your best foot forward but simultaneously wouldn’t want to come off as a little too over-dressed just to grab a cup of coffee or something with a stranger for the first time. The struggle to find the perfect balance between an elegantly dressy and a crazy over the top date outfit is real. But, this is where we step in to help you figure out how to pick the best outfit for a casual first meet-cute.
Here are the best first date styling rules to always abide by with some brilliant outfit combinations suggestions:
Outfit # 1
Meeting someone right after work or during your lunch break? Research a little about the ambiance of the place you’re meeting your date. If it’s just a cool coffee place or a little café, you can get away with a simple trouser shirt outfit. Just pick a pair of denim you know flatters your body. Skinnies might be a great option to emphasize your waist and flatter your long legs. Always pick high heels to go with that and a pair of relaxed-fit t-shirt; never the baggy top, it’s never a good first-date outfit idea ever. Lose the jacket if you wore one to work. Accessorize with a coolly mint clutch and match your nail paint with it. Now that’s a girly yet casual first date outfit done right.
Outfit # 2
Tube dresses are a fantastic fit to wear on a first date. The reason is simple: they’d save you the is-it-too-sexy-for-a-date-outfit freak-outs! Trust us. You’ve got no neckline, waistline or hem issues to tackle here. Just pick a nice tube dress in a color that gets you the most compliments; throw on a denim jacket if it’s a daytime date or a nice chiffon duster long line if you’re meeting someone in the evening. Pumps would be a great shoe fit but kitten heels might work too to dress it ‘down’ if you please. Have fun picking your arm-candy for the date. Stacked up bangles or beads look beautiful yet casually stylish.
Outfit # 3
If you’re fond of jeans – knee-ripped jeans with a cute white blouse would make a gorgeous first date outfit. It’s probably not what you could pick for a post-work date outfit though, but this is something you can totally wear on a Sunday brunch date outfit. Layer it with a pastel structured blazer and match your heels and clutch with that. Have fun with the sleeves of your blouse; ballooned sleeves or some ruffles would look really cute and feminine to tie the entire look together.
Picked out for you:
Check out other Inspirational Quotes
Design of the Day:
- Its mostly those who think about money 24 7 that - August 22, 2019
- We need to send all the socialists and radicals to Mars - August 21, 2019
- Hillary Clinton would not have been the Presidential nomination - August 20, 2019
- The big purple elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge - August 19, 2019
- If you cannot harness the discipline needed to take control - August 18, 2019
- Time is used solely as a guideline and not as a law or rule - August 17, 2019
- If I am at the same place I was last year - August 16, 2019
- Money is nothing more than an energy source - August 15, 2019
- Focus and hone in on solving a problem that people have - August 14, 2019
- Laying down your life for your friend - August 10, 2019